layout

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 18, 2011

POEM ABOUT HIJAB

This is a poem that always inspires me. Insha Allah I hope you like it too :)



They ask: How will you progress in life with yourself covered from head to toe?
I ask: How will I progress to the Other Life if I do not do so?

They ask: What is the use of all your education if you do not care to make a career?
I ask: What is the use of reading His Book if I am void of His fear?

They ask: Why do you insist on being backward in these enlightened times?
I ask: Why do you insist on being modern while being oblivious to all the avoidable crimes?


They ask: What happiness do you find in hiding your face?
I ask: What happiness do you find caught up in this rat race?

They ask: Why do you want to complicate your life further?
I ask: Why do you wish to humiliate yourself in the Life Hereafter?

They ask: How will you face everyone from behind a veil?
I ask: How will I face my Lord when I am judged and I fail?

They ask: What will you gain by this action?
I ask: What if I gain His Mercy, even if it’s a fraction?

1 comment:

  1. this is one of the best poems i read about hijab.

    ReplyDelete