layout

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Confessions of my hijab, Its my beauty.


My hijab is my true identity.
It’s my destiny. Without my hijab I have lost a piece of protection.
Soon I will be everyone's center of attention.
Covered by my cloth, I submit myself to Allah.
The stares, the taunts and the jeers it never fazed me because I don't fear insincere people.
To the girls with the see thru shirts and mini skirts what does that get you besides stares from hungry perverts?
We are given respect instead of being treated like dirt.



When you are covered you show your inner beauty, thehijab is your peace and Harmony.
It’s our devotion and love to the one and only.
It covers me perfectly while giving me security.
Some say my dad got me wearing it through aggression.
But that’s a false statement; these are the kind of liesthat make it hard to live my life.
So when people ask how you feel about your scarf just sum it up by saying baby its all good.

0 comments:

USE THE EMOTIONS WITH ADDING THE CODES

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q:

Post a Comment