layout

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

POEM: DON'T STARE AT ME


Don't stare at me
I am covered with hijab
the one that saves my soul
I never care about your staring
but all you could see is my long cloth
covering me from top to bottom
There is no exposed flesh to make you happy
but loose and not transparent veil
that makes you think
how i am modest
I have much freedom than you think
more talents than you imagine
but still i am modest
just because of the Hijab



You think i am no modern
but you don't know
that i am a role model for other girls
who just wanna wear hijab
i like it ,love it
Just because it makes me think
how i am different always...

0 comments:

USE THE EMOTIONS WITH ADDING THE CODES

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q:

Post a Comment