layout

TRANSLATE THIS BLOG TO YOUR LANGUAGE

Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2011

MUST READ - Ya Allah you have the cure for every disease - Miracle of zamzam

 

Aauzo Billaahi Minash Shaitaan Nir Rajim

Bismillaah Hir Rehman Nir Rahim ; Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Allahumma Salli Alaa Sayideena Muhammad Wa Alaa Aalihi Wa Sahbihi Wa Sallim.

Layla Al Helw, a Moroccan woman, had been afflicted by cancer, and the doctors were completely helpless with no hope in her case.

She lost hope in all but Allah subhanah wa ta'ala, whom she has never sought His help before…and so she went to His holy house (in Makkah)…and there was the answer.…

She says, “9 years ago I found out that I have a very dangerous disease, cancer…everyone here knows this name is scary, and in Morocco we usually call it “ Al ghoul” (ogre) or the wicked disease!” My faith in Allah was very weak... I was completely drifted away from the remembrance of Allah subhanah wa ta'ala, and I used to think that one’s beauty and health shall remain his/her life… I never ever thought I would be afflicted by a disease like cancer… so when I found out, it did shake me so strongly from in the inside… I thought of escaping… but, where?

Where in the world I can escape from this disease that is inside me wherever I go??… I thought of committing suicide!… But… I was deeply in love with my husband and my children… but I did not think of Allah’s punishment if I commit such sin…Because, as I told you before, I was far away from remembering Allah… It was of Allah’s will that this disease was the reason of my guidance and the reason of guiding a lot of people as well…

I went to Belgium, and I visited many doctors there… They told my husband that I first have to remove my breasts, then go on certain [Banned Word Used]! I knew that such [Banned Word Used] would make my hair fall and my eye lashes and brows to disappear… it shall also grow a beard on my face and make the nails and teeth fall as well… so I completely refused this solution… “ I would rather die with my , teeth and everything that Allah has created for me than to live without them”, I said… I asked the doctors to give me another course that is less effective… and so they did…I went back to Morocco… I used thecourse and it did not cause any bad effect on my body which made me so happy… I thought; may be the doctors were wrong and I didn’t have cancer… However, after about six months, I started losing weight quickly, my color started to change and I had a continuous pain… My Moroccan doctor advised me to go back to Belgium, and so I did…There was the disaster!… The doctors told my husband that the disease has spread all over my body, that the lungs were completely infected and that

they now have no solution for my case… They said, “You better take your wife back to her country so that she dies there!”… My husband got shocked… and instead of going back to Morocco, we went to France thinking that we might reach to a solution there… But, we have reached to nothing more than what we reached to in Belgium! Finally, we decided to enter the hospital to remove my breasts through a surgical therapy and go on the strong [Banned Word Used] (the doctor prescribed before)…However… my husband thought of something that we forgot… something that was always away from our thoughts… (God) has inspired my husband to take me to His holy house in Makkah… Maybe we can stand in front of Allah and ask Him to help us find a way out of this problem…

We left Paris saying, “Allahu Akbar, La Ilaha Illa Allah” (Allah is the Greatest, No God But Allah)… I was very happy because this was the first time for me to visit the Holy House of Allah and see the “Kaba”… I bought a copy of the Quran from Paris! And we went to Makkah… When I entered the holy Masjid and first saw the Kaba I cried a lot… I cried because I regretted all the past years I spent without praying and seeking Allah’s help… I said, “O Lord, the doctors were disabled to cure me… (You) have the cure for every disease… All the doors are locked in front of me… I have nothing left to seek except Your door, so please… please Lord, don’t close Your door on me…” I kept on praying to Allah and making Dua’a while I was going around the Kaba… I asked Him not to disappoint me or send me back with empty hands…

As I said before, I was completely ignorant regarding the religion of Allah, so I went to the scholars there and asked them to guide me to the little books and supplications that can be easy to read… They advised me to read as much as I can from the Quran… They have also advised me to make a lot of “Tadhalloo” from Zamzam water (Tadhalloo is to drink a lot of water until the water reaches your ribs)… They also advised me to mention Allah’s name a lot and make Salat on the prophet SAAWS… In Allah’s holy place I felt very peaceful and relieved… I asked my husband to allow me not to go back to the hotel and stay in the “Haram” (the holy Masjid)… He gave me the permission to stay there…

In the holy Masjid, there were some Egyptian and Turkish sisters beside me, who saw me crying a lot… They asked me about the reason…

I told them that I came to the holy house of Allah and I never thoughtI would love it that much! I also told them that I have cancer… They

kept beside me all the time and did not leave me… They also took the permission of their husbands to stay with me at the Masjid… During that

time, we rarely slept… we ate very little quantities of food… but we drank a lot of “Zamzam” water… And as the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Zamzam water is for whatever you drink it for” If you drink it for the intention of being cured, Allah subhanah wa ta'ala shall cure you… If you drink it because you are thirsty, Allah shall quench you out of thirst… etc. and so we didn’t feel hungry… We kept on doing Tawaf (going around the Kaba) continuously… and read Quran a lot… This was the way we were day and night…

When I came to the holy house of God I was very thin, and upper part of my body was filled with swells, blood and pus!… For the cancer was completely spread all through the upper part of my body… so the sisters kept on begging me to wash the upper part of my body with Zamzam water… but I was very afraid even to touch it… I was afraid to remember my sickness that shall occupy my thoughts instead of remembering Allah and worshipping Him in complete submission… so I was always washing my body without touching that part…

On the fifth day, my friends insisted that I should go through my body with Zamzam water… at the beginning I refused… but I felt something forcing me to do it! I slowly started trying to go through the parts I always avoided… I became frightened again… then I felt this thing forcing me again… I hesitated… and on the third turn, I forced my hand in my upper part and went through my body! Something unbelievable happened… there were no swells…no blood… no pus!!! I couldn’t believe what I felt… I went through my upper part with my hand again, and it was true! Yes that was true!… I shivered!!

But I remembered that Allah subhanah wa ta'ala is capable of doing anything what so ever… I asked one of my friends to touch my body with her hand and look for the swells… she did!… and they all automatically shouted, Allahu Akbar… Allahu Akbar!!! I ran to my husband in the hotel… When I saw him, I said, look at Allah’s mercy!!!I told him of what happened and he couldn’t believe it!!… He cried and cried…

He said, do you know that the doctors swore that you shall die within a period of three weeks only?… I said, all the fate is within the Hands

and Will of Allah (Praised be He), No one knows what the future is holding for us except for Him subhanah wa ta'ala…

We stayed in the holy house of Allah for one week. I thanked Him for His uncountable Graces… Then we went to the prophet Masjid in Medina…then we traveled to France… There, the doctors were confused and surprised… they had nearly become crazy!! “Are you the same person?!”, they asked me… I was very proud to say, YES!!… and this is my husband… we have returned to God… and I now fear nothing but Allah subhanah wa ta'ala… The fate is from Him… They told me that mine is a very strange case… they said they want to examine me again, and they found… nothing! Before, I could hardly breath because of the swells… but when I went to Allah’s holy place and asked Him to cure me, this all has gone… I looked for the “seerah” (biography) of the prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and his

companions (may Allah be pleased with them)… I read them and I cried a lot…I cried regretting all what I have missed in my past life… I missed the love of Allah and His prophet… I cried for the time I have wasted away from Allah subhanah wa ta'ala… I ask Allah to forgive me, my husband and all Muslims… and to accept me as His sincere adorer…

0 comments:

USE THE EMOTIONS WITH ADDING THE CODES

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n: :o: :p: :q:

Post a Comment